Advanced Abdominal Palpation And Delivery Mechanism
• Demonstrate the fetus, umbilical cord and placenta of vacuum-assisted delivery, flexible fetal joint ad multiple normal and abnormal positions of fetal delivery can be showed.
• Equipped with manual delivery mechanical parts; by manual the whole delivery process including engagement, descending, flexion, internal rotation, extension, restoration, external rotation and fetal delivery can be showed.
• Can practice and master the comprehensive skills of normal labor, abnormal labor (dystocia), midwifery and perineum protection.
• Equipped with soft elevated cushion for Leopold Maneuver practice.
• Equipped with models for cervical and vaginal examination practice before and a birth
Component : A (Matrix for Manual Delivery Demonstration ) + B (Fetus for Demonstration) +
C (Lifting Soft Pad for Leopold Maneuver Practice) + D (Cervical Changes Models)