Advanced Delivery & Maternal & Neonatal Emergency Simulator
Automatic Birthing System. Fully simulates the real delivery process with CPR Pregnant Woman
Advanced Delivery and Maternal and Neonatal Simulator is a comprehensive education system, which consists of a delivery maternal manikin and a normal newborn, according to the basic requirement of obstretrics, providing a complete birth experience and emergency skills operation. Simulator features includes automatic delivery system, fetus and placental expulsion, prenatal cervix examination and postpartum episiotomy, prenatal gravida and fetus and postpartum maternal and neonatal care, removable stomach cover, multiple fetal heart sounds auscultation and CPR operation etc. The model made of imported PVC material. The stomach wall is injection molded. Perineum is made of sponge emulsion material, features soft texture, good flexibility, realistic operation reasonable structure and durability. It is one of the ideal teaching aids for clinical obstretics practice training.
• Delivery and adult emergency used maternal manikin
• Emergency and nursing neonatal manikin
• Child birthing fetus
• Delivery process and fetal heart sound controller
• Adult CPR electronic display
• Simulative cervical os
• Antepartum cervical changes and birth canal relation modules
• Post partum 48 hours uterus
• Postpartum perineum incision and suturing modules
• Simulative placenta/umbilical cord
• Lifting "Soft pad" for Leopold maneuver practice
• Other auxiliary utensils
Maternal Manikin features:
• The mechanical gear device is equipped with two mechanical adapters for connecting simulative delivery fetus; fetus and adapter, the adapter and adapter, adapter and gear device are all fixed with elastic clamp device. There are system protective limits switches on both top and lower end of the gear device.
• The delivery process and fetus heart sound controller can suspend, initialize, start and continue the delivery process ; delivery speed is adjustable according to requirement, have 1-4 steps.
• Fetal heart sound auscultation : can set fetal heart sound frequency and volume, heart rate is adjustable between ?0-180?
• Can simulate head birth, breech delivery, narrow birth canal, cord around neck, fore-lying placenta, etc.
• With highly simulative cervix
• Equipped with lifting "Soft pad" for practicing Leopold maneuver.
• Equipped with antepartum cervical change and birth canal change modules, which can be fitted to maternal manikin for training
Stage 1: no dilation of cervix; cervical canal does not disappear; the position relation between fetal head and ischial spine place is -5;
Stage 2: 2 cm cervical dilation; disappears 50% of cervical canal; the position relation between fetal head & ischial spine place is -4;
Stage 3: 4cm cervical dilation; cervical canal completely disappears; the position relation between fetal head & ischial spine place is - 3;
Stage 4: 5cm cervical dilation; cervical canal completely disappears; the position relation between fetal head and ischial spine place is 0;
Stage 5: 7cm cervical dilation; cervical canal completely disappears; the position relation between fetal head and ischial spin place is +2;
Stage 6: 10cm cervical dilation; cervical canal completely disappears; the position relation between fetal head and ischial spine place is +5;
• Can measure fetal head descent and cervical dilation
• Can simulate multiple placenta position
• Can set venous channel in maternal arm for giving administration and nutrition
• Vulvar suture practice modules, including left lower, medial and right lower three incision position
• Tracheal intubation training
• Manually simulate carotid artery pulse
Neonatal Manikin features:
• Holistic function
• Nursing features: eye irrigation and drops, neonatal washing and bandaging
• Oral and nasal intubation, infant sputum suction, tracheal intubation and gastric lavage
• Infant umbilical cord nursing, scalp vein puncture, arm venous puncture, there is obvious feeling for venous puncture, and blood flash back indicated correct puncture
• Neonatal CPR
Supports multiple ventilation ways: mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, bag respirator to mouth Can act artificial respiration Can act external compression
Maternal Manikin CPR Training:
Complying with AHA (American Heart Association) 2005 emergency guideline for CPR, can act artificial respiration and external compression; electronic monitoring of operation datas with voice prompt; can observe obvious chest rise while inflation.