Equipment for the safe isolation of infected patient during transport Isolation chamber is equipped with its own negative pressure filtration system to provide maximum protection and operation safety for both the contaminated person or item and the operation team.
Biological Isolation Chamber
- The chamber negative pressure will be up to - 15pa only in 2 minutes after power on.
- The isolation chamber can be used with a stretcher, which will be easy to move the patient.
- The “all around” zipper system allows for the chamber to open completely, which gives operator an easy access.
- Isolation chamber complete with Batteries for up to 8 hours of continuous use before battery charge required.
- Isolation chamber is a fully collapsible unit that require minimal storage and is ready for use within seconds.
- The chamber liner is made from a special TPU film and strengthened by inserting ABS poles along each side of the structure.
- Belt system enables the patient to be fastened while in the chamber or the chamber is securely fastened to a stretcher or bed.
- The chamber has ten integrated glove portals on three sides to allow for easy access to the patient and two utility portals used for infusions and other medical equipment team.