Complete care to critical care patients:
Max Proton Plus Critical Care Ventilator
PRVC/VS: Guaranteed volume delivery with minimum airway pressure. Limits volutrauma. Prevents hypoventilation. Assured minute volume. Enhanced patient safety. Reduced work of breathing.
APRV ; Allows Spontaneous ventilation to promote lung recruitment of collapsed and poorly ventilated alveoli. Restores FRC. Better CO2 elimination. Improved oxygenation at lowest Ppeak and Pmean. Increased cardiac output.
SIMV-VC/PS: Ideal mode for weaning the patient. Ensures minimum minute volume. Permits pressure supported spontaneous breaths between two SIMV breaths.
Offers ease of weaning for patients. Ensures additional safety against barotrauma. Enhanced patient safety. Allows pressure supported spontaneous breaths between consecutive SIMV breaths. Weaning strategy can be applied to number of breaths or pressure control limit.
CPAP & Bi-Non Invasive Ventilation: Allows spontaneous breathing offering maximum patient comfort. Ideal for supportive respiration requiring minimum overall intervention.
VS-Auto: Combination mode with benefits of VS and PRVC. VS option allow Pressure Supported, Volume Assured Spontaneous breaths. Backup mode ensures assured minute volume with exposure to minimum airway pressure. Offers highest patient safety against volutrauma, Hypoventilation, abnormal airway pressure and apnic condition.
PSV-Auto: Increase patient comfort level with low work of breathing makes it perfect choice for weaning the patient. Backup mode enables breath delivery of mandatory breaths at controlled pressure ensuring patient safety.
- Inspiratory Time : 0.2 to 4 sec
- Weight: 15 Kgs. (only Ventilator,without Cart)
- Tidal Volume: Inspired Volume,Expired Volume
- Inspiratory Pressure: Up to 80 cm of H2O
- Power Consumption: 70 Watts (Approx.) for Basic Ventilator
- Peep: 0 to 35 cm of H2O
- Volume Control Modes: CMV - VC,ASSIST - VC,SIMV - VC/PS
- Pressure Control Modes: CMV - PC,ASSIST - PC,SIMV - PC/PS
- Advanced Modes: PRVC/VS,APRV
- Non - Invasive Modes: CPAP,Bi - NIV
- Auto Modes: PSV - Auto,VS - Auto
- BPM: Up to 120
- Peak Flow Rate: 6 to 150 LPM
- Inspiratory Pause: 0 to 50% of Ti
- FiO2: 21 to 100%
- Pressure Trigger: -0.5 to -15 cm of H2O
- Flow Trigger: 0.3 to 30 LPM
- Apnea Back-up Time: 5 to 60 sec
- No. of Breaths: Spontaneous,Total Breaths per minute
- Airway Pressure: Peak,Plateau,Mean,PEEP
- Patient Trigger: Trigger Pressure,Trigger Flow
- O2 Concentration: Inspired FiO2
- Lungs Mechanics: Lung Compliance,Lung Resistance
- Minute Volume: Expired Minute Volume
- Apnea Alarm Time: 5 to 60 sec
- Input Supply: 175 - 260 Volts or 90 - 132 Volts AC,50/60 Hz
- Internal Battery Backup: 90 Minutes
- External Battery Backup: 10 to 15 Volts DC (Optional)
- Gas Input: Medical Grade Air and O at 2.7 - 6 Bar (39-87 psi)