Achieva Portable Ventilators are ideal for in-hospital transport, subacute facilities and long-term, in-home care. They feature extended battery life and a compact design that enhances quality of life.
Puritan Bennett Achieva Portable Ventilator
- A pressure support capability reduces the work of breathing to improve patient comfort and aid the weaning process.
- An internal modem facilitates remote data transfer to clinicians.
- Achieva ventilators are easy to operate and cost-effective to own.
- Use in home, sub-acute care and chronic care settings for transport
- Internal memory and modem allow access to stored data.
- Can be used with pediatric patients as small as 5 kg.
- Offers both volume and pressure control ventilation.
- Internal dial-in PEEP takes the guesswork out of setting pressure trigger sensitivity.
- Flow acceleration limit.
- Dimensions: 10.75 (H) × 13.30 (W) × 15.60 (D)
- Weight: Less than 32 pounds
- Alarms: Low pressure/apnea, high pressure, setting error, power switchover, 02 error