ResMed Astral 150 Ventilator
The ResMed Astral 150 Ventilator is an enhanced version of the original ResMed Astral 100 model that includes added features and upgrades such as double limb circuit with a range of new therapy programs and settings.
Astral 150 is a portable, lightweight, and versatile respiratory device that adapts to the changing needs of ALS patients. Astral ventilators are devices that provide breathing support at night via a mask, and during the day with a mouthpiece (often referred to as sip-and-puff). If using sip-and-puff mode during the day, you can switch between the mouthpiece and mask ventilation when you need it.
The Astral can also be utilized with a tracheostomy. There are many therapy modes, including some that automatically adjust to fit your needs that can be prescribed by your physician. The Astral 150™ can be used intermittently or can serve as your full-time life-support ventilator. Recommended by ALS neurologists and respiratory therapists, the Astral 150™ has a user-friendly interface, personalized settings, and a cloud-based remote monitoring system that can provide valuable information to your physicians and care providers.
- FiO2 monitoring and double limb circuit capabilities
- Through the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM), Astral can connect to AirView™, a ResMed patient monitoring tool, giving you access to key patient data
- Offers an impressive power-to-weight ratio
- The easy learning curve for clinicians and caregivers
- Responsive algorithms deliver adaptive, personalized ventilation as the disease progresses
- Advanced alarm systems
- Upgraded AirView data system
- IntelligentAir advanced integrations
- Custom therapy modes